superb victoria ballard tattoos



raven and roses
raven and roses
i just added on the roses yesterday. we're going to do the same thing on the other side, but im going to try to talk her into something LESS symmetrical. she wants mirror images on both sides, b...
thumbnail

pon and zi tattoo
pon and zi tattoo
tattoo of pon and zi (Azuzephre/Jeff Thomas)i love these guys. me n my fiance got matching tats on our left shoulders, but on his the colors are reversed on the little dudes!
thumbnail

Crest
Crest
Custom Crest...I love skulls
thumbnail

left forarm
left forarm
this is my first of many mum has it on her profile and loads of ace stuff
thumbnail

Side tattoo...
Side tattoo...
Check out some of my other tattoo designs here [link]Original Photo: [link]Model: Photographer: Olivier ReichenbachWell, I thought I'd design a larger side tattoo... I like the way this one came ou...
thumbnail