superb melba bass tattoos



Skull -- Butterfly
Skull -- Butterfly
My latest tattoo [June '05] done by Tim at Artistic Impressions in St. Catharines, ON.
Can't wait to get my next, which will hopefully be soon.
thumbnail

Alien Heart Spear
Alien Heart Spear
Lower back tattoo.

A friend of mine came to me with this design from another tattooist she used to know. In the original the moon and heart were solid white and that (er) purple thing was solid b...
thumbnail

Second Tattoo Colored
Second Tattoo Colored
here is my second tattoo colored. I am so happy with how it turned out!!! I can't wait to add more to it. I am thinking about maybe seeing about tying in a phoenix into the design. The tattoo w...
thumbnail

INVINCIBLE MARIO STARS
INVINCIBLE MARIO STARS
Just to make things clear, no my eyebrows are not done by markers, nor tattooed on me.
And i will still like every single one of my tattoos when im 60 years old, i will be the coolest freaking gran...
thumbnail

Taibu Tattoo
Taibu Tattoo
Finally, Taibu got his tattoo last Tuesday!
It really, really turned out amazing in my eyes, the guy at the tattoo store was absolutely great with the shading!

It really feels so... strange, but...
thumbnail